For the first time since 2019 the East Antrim League will return in 2023. If members want to represent the Club add your name to the sheets in the members room
Overview of Format
There are two leagues with four teams in each. In 2023 we will play two matches at home and one away.
- All matches are four-ball better-ball, course handicap, strokes from the low player (90% difference).
- Matches can be played on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of the calendar week stipulated for the match.
- Course Handicap limit is 24, any individual with a higher handicap may participate but must play of the max course handicap limit of 24.
- Pairings and Order of Play must be in order of handicap, lowest handicaps first and then ascending order.
- Competition Tees used for your typical Monthly Medal with an approved course rating are to be used for matches.
- It is recommended that teams assemble at 4.40pm to tee off promptly at 5.00pm – 5.15pm