Anyone not paired with another member can play in the Odd Man Out Competition.
Odd Man Out
18 Hole Stableford Competition – Handicap Qualifying Competition
Overall Winner – £10
A team will consist of two players.
Each player hits a tee shot. The ‘best’ ball is selected for the second shot and the position of the ball is marked. Both players hit their shot from that spot. The process continues until the ‘best’ ball is holed.
- The tee shot of each player has to be used at least 7 times
- The tee shot used has to be marked on the score card e.g. A or B
- The second player places the ball within 6 inches of the mark
- It is NOT alternative shots on the green
- Handicap allowance is 1/4 of combined handicaps
- Winners will be decided using Stableford points